Week 1

This week was all about homework, homework, homework! My classes just started on body fluids and morphology after wrapping up on urinalysis. From my prior work experience, I do know that urinalysis will be a major part of my clinical rotations during the summer and in my future work so I am making sure to pay a lot of attention to that material. I didn't really interact with the other types of body fluids much but I am still aware of their importance. During our lab we were able to begin looking at the different fluids and begin cell counting, which is really hard! Especially since I am not super familiar with the microscope yet, but practice makes perfect. Here is a picture of the amount of front and back notes I’ve taken so far in less than a month haha.




Comments

Popular Posts