Week 9

 Hi everyone! This week has been very hectic and stressful since I have 3 exams coming up so I have been studying for those. I unfortunately haven’t been able to focus much on my project, but once these tests are over I can resume my progress. The experimentation portion is pretty much done with, I just need to test the Hibiclens soap. Surprisingly, Irish Spring has done the best so far. I think I will look at the different ingredients in each soap and find out if that plays a part in its effectiveness. I’ve been studying in the new Mesa Express Library since it is close to my neighborhood and it’s so cool here! I’ve attached a picture of the inside which includes the books, frisbees, and other sports equipment you can borrow. Access is free but you do have to have a Mesa library card.



Comments

Popular Posts