Week 3

Hi everyone! This week has been busy with other assignments so I haven”t been able to focus much on the project but I will be in the lab tomorrow to discuss things with Josh. So far, I’ve asked him to order some more soaps that were used last semester. I’ve put a picture of previous supplies for a refresher. For my outline, I drew inspiration from the articles Josh sent and my previous experimentation. The different categories will be the soap types, no handwashing, and just washing with water. The same CDC handwashing technique will be used from last semester and normal flora will be recorded from finger imprints onto the culture agar instead of swabbing. The hands and fingers will be contaminated by touching and wiping different objects and surfaces. There are still many things to consider but that is what I’ve started out with so far!

Comments

Popular Posts